Beat The Heat Cooking Class
This was a class that taught the following:
- Learn to make quick and easy meals without turning on your oven.
- Use our formula for cooking to expand your choices and avoid always eating the same foods.
- Enjoy tasty samples and take home the recipes.
Enjoy a cooking demonstration and taste food samples as you learn ways to save time and money with batch cooking and menu planning plant-based meals.
- Learn how to expand one recipe to make several different dishes.
- Use new techniques to label, date, freeze, thaw and reheat foods.
- Take several recipes home to get started right away
Pre-registration is required to guarantee a seat!
Creating Delicious Heart Healthy Foods With The Instant Pot
In this class PBNSG chefs will demonstrate how to use an Instant Pot while they cook a variety of recipes. Learn how to use this versatile kitchen counter appliance to steam, sauté, and pressure cook foods. The Instant Pot is also a slow cooker and can even be used to make plant-based yogurt!
Sample tasty dishes and take home some great ideas! Seating is limited!
Plant-Based Menu Planning: Where Do I begin?
Does it feel overwhelming to cook plant-based foods? Are you wondering how you will ever do this on a daily basis? In this class the PBNSG culinary team and chefs will demonstrate:
- Creating a plant-based meal and where to find recipes.
- Using menu planning and simple dishes when time is tight.
- You will make a personalized week long menu in class to take home.
This is the class to get you out of the kitchen fast. Tickets are limited and preregistration is necessary to guarantee a seat.