Transition 101 Classes
Are you new to plant-based eating, struggling to make the change or need a review? Come to PBNSG’s most popular introductory class where you’ll get key information, great ideas, and new resources for a whole food, plant-based lifestyle! Learn about...
- The pitfalls of the Standard American Diet
- Where to begin with plant-based eating
- Oil free cooking
- Stocking your pantry, spices and refrigerator
- Label reading
Pre-registration is required to guarantee a seat. Next classes are in January 2018.
Advanced Transition: Batch Cooking
Enjoy a cooking demonstration and taste food samples as you learn ways to save time and money with batch cooking and menu planning plant-based meals.
- Learn how to expand one recipe to make several different dishes.
- Use new techniques to label, date, freeze, thaw and reheat foods.
- Take several recipes home to get started right away
Pre-registration is required to guarantee a seat. Next classes are in January 2018