Makes: 4-6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 45 min to 1 hr
Total Time: 55 min to 1 hr 10 min
Rice & Sweet Potatahs Base
- 1-2 c brown rice, cooked
- 2 medium Japanese sweet potatoes
- Quick Lentil Loaf
- 1 c cooked lentils (brown, green or French)
- ¼ onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 T Your favorite herbs (Basil, Oregano, Rosemary/Italian blend)
- ½ t Your favorite spices (Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne)
- ½ t sea salt
- 2 c oil-free bread crumbs/toasted oil-free bread
- Commercial Oil free Teriyaki, Vegan Worcestershire Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Sriracha or BBQ Sauce
Sweet Potatahs and Rice Base
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash Japanese sweet potato & wrap in foil.
- While Sweet Potatahs are baking, cook brown rice following package directions.
- Bake until soft (approximately 35-40 minutes, but firm enough to slice. (Test with fork)
- Cool before slicing into ½” slices.
Quick Veg Loaf
- At the same time rice is cooking, cook lentils following package directions (brown/green take about 20 minutes, French about 35-40 min)
- Place drained (if necessary) cooked lentils in blender.
- Place onion, garlic cloves, herbs, spices, salt & pepper in blender, also.
- Add the bread crumbs/torn bread.
- Blend, until ingredients can hold together in a ball. If not, add more bread crumbs/torn bread.
- Form fit veg loaf into a loaf.
- Place in a parchment lined pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Place rice on the bottom of a baking dish
- Slice cooled baked sweet potatahs and place slices atop the rice.
- Slice cooled baked veg loaf into ¾ “ slices
- Place veg loaf slices atop the brown rice & Sweet Potatahs
- Pick your favorite sauce, or use all different sauces for the 4-way Veg loaf
Raw Chef Chelly, "Serving the Message of Health One Dish at a Time" is a RAW VEGAN EXPERT & HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONER who can help you learn the art are eating healthy food that taste amazing! Check out her amazing work at WWW.IHAVEDIVINEHEALTH.COM & WWW.NO-BONEZ.BLOGSPOT.COM.