Chef: Christa Clark; Artistic Vegan
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
• 2 Apples– Peeled, cored & diced fine
• 2 Cups Raspberries
• ½ Ripe Banana
• ½ Cup Medjool Dates, (Soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, reserve water)
• 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats (or GF Oats)
• 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease preferred deep baking dish.
2. Add the apples and raspberries to your baking dish.
3. In a food processor or blender combine the soaked dates and water along with the banana. Process until relatively smooth, some chunks are okay.
4. Add oats and cinnamon powder to the banana and date mixture. Stir to combine.
5. With wet hands press this sticky mixture on top of the berries and apples.
6. Bake for 30 minutes to 40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack and allow to rest briefly.
8. Serve warm, perhaps with banana nice cream and a fresh berry or chilled.