PP Chelly's Raw Summertime BBQ Stir-fry
Makes: 4-8 Servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 2 zucchini or squash, spiralized
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into individual florets
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 4 stalks of celery, sliced
- ¼ c vegan bbq sauce
- 1/8 c Bragg liquid Aminos
- 3 T Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Wash and spiralize zucchini and cut and prep other vegetables, add them to a large bowl.
- Add sauce ingredients to a small bowl.
- Whisk and pour over the stir fry vegetables.
- Mix well and enjoy or save for later.
- You can marinate in your refrigerator overnight.
- Last 5 days.
Raw Chef Chelly, "Serving the Message of Health One Dish at a Time" is a RAW VEGAN EXPERT & HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONER who can help you learn the art are eating healthy food that taste amazing! Check out her amazing work atWWW.IHAVEDIVINEHEALTH.COM & WWW.NO-BONEZ.BLOGSPOT.COM.