Chefs: Alena & Lars Schowalter; Nutriciously.com
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 600 g (3 medium) Yukon Gold or Red Potatoes
- 200 g (1 1/3 c) Cherry or diced tomatoes
- ½ avocado chopped
- 4 medium sized pickles
- 80 g (1/2 c) corn
- 100 g (1/2 c) kidney beans
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 T finely chopped parsley
- 50 ml (1/4 c) vegetable broth
- 2 t mustard
- 2 T soy milk
- 1 T balsamic or red wine vinegar
- Dash salt and pepper
- Dice potatoes into evenly sized cubes and cook for around 20 minutes, then set aside and let cool for 30-60 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes, pickles, green onion, and avocado and put in a large bowl together with corn and beans.
- Put all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle parsley on top to garnish and enjoy!
- You can use left-over potatoes too in order to speed up the preparation process.
Hailing from Germany, Alena & Lars are our first “International Chefs”! You can find more healthy & delicious oil-free, whole food plant-based recipes at https://nutriciously.com/ where we provide you with useful tips on how to transition to a healthy vegan diet, jumpstart your health with actionable steps, and finally lose some pounds without starving yourself! Be sure to say "Hi" on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nutriciously or Twitter, https://twitter.com/nutriciously and get your daily dose of inspiration.