PP Baked Red Flannel Hash
Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr
- 2 1/2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled and diced into ½ cubes
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and diced in ½” cubes
- I medium sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 lbs cooked beets, diced in ½” cubes
- 1 t Kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 t black pepper
- 1/4-1/2t Creole Seasoning
- Fresh Italian parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Have a large non-stick roasting pan ready
- Toss all ingredients, except parsley, together in the pan.
- Add ¼ c water to prevent sticking.
- Roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Stir gently, and add another splash or two of water, if vegetables begin to look like they are becoming too dry.
- Continue to roast for another 15 min, or until all of the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and serve immediately
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at https://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.