Chef: Laura Theodore; The Jazzy Vegetarian
Makes: 4-6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
Total Time: 55-65 minutes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 medium red or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T Italian seasoning
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t paprika
- 1/2 t turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on the lined baking pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender but still holds its shape.
With her love for good food, compassion for animals and enthusiasm for great music, multi-talented author, Laura Theodore, truly is the Jazzy Vegetarian. Experience the JazzyVegetarian @ www.jazzyvegetarian.com, www.lauratheodore.com, www.vegan-ease.com
Streaming Online Television Channel: www.jazzyvegetariantv.com
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/JazzyVegetarian/