PS Fresh Crispy Slaw
Chef: Patricia Ode
Prep Time: 10 minutes (Add 5 hours for cashew soaking time)
1 bag of mixed cabbage and carrots
- 1 c raw cashews
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- ground black pepper
- pinch dried mustard
- pinch dried ginger
- 1 t ground Sumac
- 1 T black poppy seed
- 1 T nutritional yeast
- Juice of one small lemon
- 1 c filtered water
- For the salad mix you may either purchase a bag of pre-cut veggies, or purchase the ingredients separately. If you choose to purchase the ingredients , you may use a food processor for easier chopping.
- Place chopped veggies in a bowl.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour the dressing all over your veggies and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and a bit of extra salt. Mix together and let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Soak cashews for minimum of five hours for a creamier texture and better digestion. You may also use raw pine nuts in place of the cashews.
Patricia Ode: Certified Plant-Based Nutritionist🌱🍌🍉Raw Foodie 🍋 Yogi 🙏 Runner 🏃🏻♀️Rocco 🐶 Wanderlust 🚍Purpose 💜Passion 🙌 Serve others 👫Armenian Lady. Visit her on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/patriciatamaraode?ref=bookmarks and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patriciatamarao/.