Chef: Patricia Ode
Makes: One Serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: (for jam) 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes if you include cooking jam down.
- 1/2 c raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 T chia seeds
- 3/4-1 c unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/8 t Madagascar vanilla extract
- kiwi for garnish :)
- raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 c frozen berries of choice
- half lemon 1 T coconut sugar, date sugar, maple syrup, or raw local honey (optional)
- Mix chia, oats and milk in a bowl and place in fridge overnight uncovered. Can soak for an hour in the morning.
- Cut kiwi next morning. Stick on side of jar.
- Fill chia / oat mix in jar.
- Put frozen berries in a small pot on the stove over low heat with juice of half a lemon and 1 T of your chosen sweetener.
- Cook until desired thickness.
- Use a t-T of jam to sweeten and garnish.
Patricia Ode: Certified Plant-Based Nutritionist🌱🍌🍉Raw Foodie 🍋 Yogi 🙏 Runner 🏃🏻♀️Rocco 🐶 Wanderlust 🚍Purpose 💜Passion 🙌 Serve others 👫Armenian Lady. Visit her on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/patriciatamaraode?ref=bookmarks and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/patriciatamarao/.