Chef: Chuck Underwood
Makes: 2 cups of Corn Butter
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 cans Sweet Corn, no salt added 15oz
- OR...16 oz bag Frozen Corn (thawed)
- 1-2 Tbs Water
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 3/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- OR..1-2 cloves Freshly Minced Garlic (for garlic butter)
- Drain liquid from cans of corn and add the drained corn directly to your blender. If using frozen, add the thawed bag of corn instead.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. If using frozen you may need to add an additional tablespoon of water. For more of a 'garlic butter' taste, add 1-2 cloves of freshly minced garlic instead of the powder.
- Scrape into pan and simmer on low heat until slightly thickened.