Chef: Terri Edwards
Makes: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 10 oz bag of fresh spinach
- 1 c berries, grapes or 10 sliced strawberries
- 1 10 oz can mandarin oranges; or clementine oranges peeled and separated; or grapefruit sections
- 1 t sunflower seeds (plant strong only)
- 1 t brazil nuts; chopped (plant strong only)
- 2 c fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 t Dijon mustard
- 1-2 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 T fresh herbs, such as thyme or rosemary, freshly chopped (optional)
- 1 -2 T maple syrup or to taste
- ¼ t salt or to taste
- 14 t pepper or to taste
- Mix all the chosen salad ingredients above.
- Puree raspberries in a blender.
- Remove and place in a bowl.
- Whisk in mustard, vinegar, herbs (if using), maple syrup, salt and black pepper. Start with 1 T vinegar and add more after tasting. Adjust flavor with maple syrup, salt and black pepper.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Leftover Raspberry Salad Dressing will keep for up to 3 days.
TERRI EDWARDS is a Licensed Food for Life Instructor and Educator. Connect with Terri at her blog EatPlant-Based.com & blog.eatplant-based.com for her latest recipes and plant-based living tips. Follow her on FaceBook at (https://www.facebook.com/EatPlantBased/ )