Chef: Chuck Underwood
Makes: 3-4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 7-8 small to medium sized potatoes
- 1 T flour
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 t chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and slice potatoes into fairly thick French fries ¾” to 1” thick.
- Add to pot of cold water (enough to cover) and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- After boiling, drain potatoes and place back into the pot.
- Add all seasoning, cover, and shake to distribute.
- Spread evenly on cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.