Chef: Jeannie Hudkins
Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- any whole-grain pasta (½ pkg will make two large servings)
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- ½ red pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ can artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ can hearts of palm
- 1 c corn kernels
- ½ c cherry tomatoes
- 2-4 handfuls of raw spinach
- ¼ c no-oil marinara or ½ c kimchi (depending on your preference (marinara mild or kimch spicy)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. You will need about ½ package for two large servings. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Wash and slice mushrooms, place in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes.
- Chop red pepper and red onion. Place in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes.
- Slice hearts of palm into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Place a handful of raw spinach on each plate.
- Place cooked pasta in a bowl and mix it with either the marinara or kimchi sauce. When well combined, place the pasta directly on top of the plated raw spinach.
- Arrange the mushrooms, red pepper, red onion, artichoke hearts, corn, hearts of palm, and tomatoes on top of pasta.
- Heat in microwave.
Eat Like You Give a Damn: For the Animals, For Your Health, For Our Planet, EatLikeYouGiveaDamn .