Culinary Enthusiast: Cathi Salach
Makes: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: None
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 10 oz bag chopped Tuscan kale (Lacinato)
- 1 14 oz bag fire roasted bell peppers & onions
- 1 12 oz bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 c peach & mango salsa
- Put kale in a large pan or pot with ½ c water. Put lid on and cook on medium heat for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Add onion and peppers and corn. Cover again and cook till kale is tender.
- Add salsa, mix well and heat.
Any kind of salsa will work, however, I highly recommend a peach/mango salsa.
"It's the food!"