Chef: Laura Theodore; Jazzy Vegetarian
Makes: 3 to 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hr-1 hr 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 c bite-sized broccoli florets
- 2 c cooked brown basmati rice
- 1 1/2 c firmly packed, diced baby bok choy
- 1 1/4 c shredded carrots
- 1 1/4 c vegetable broth
- 3/4 c salted, roasted cashews
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T minced fresh ginger
- 1 t reduced-sodium tamari
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Transfer to a 9 x 11 inch or similarly sized casserole.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and the casserole is heated through.
- Serve hot.
With her love for good food, compassion for animals and enthusiasm for great music, multi-talented author, Laura Theodore, truly is the Jazzy Vegetarian. Experience the JazzyVegetarian @ www.jazzyvegetarian.com, www.lauratheodore.com, www.vegan-ease.com
Streaming Online Television Channel: www.jazzyvegetariantv.com
Social Media: https://twitter.com/Jazzyvegetarian, https://www.facebook.com/JazzyVegetarian/