Chef: Laura Theodore; Jazzy Vegetarian
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 c chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 c plus 2 T filtered or spring water, plus more as needed
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 T sesame tahini
- 2 T frshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 t chili powder, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 t sea salt
- Put all the ingredients n a blender and process until smooth. Add a bit more water if needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Transfer the hummus to a pretty bowl and sprinkle the top with a pinch more chili powder, if desired, for a festive presentation.
With her love for good food, compassion for animals and enthusiasm for great music, multi-talented author, Laura Theodore, truly is the Jazzy Vegetarian. Experience the JazzyVegetarian @ www.jazzyvegetarian.com, www.lauratheodore.com, www.vegan-ease.com
Streaming Online Television Channel: www.jazzyvegetariantv.com
Social Media: https://twitter.com/Jazzyvegetarian, https://www.facebook.com/JazzyVegetarian/