Culinary Enthusiast: Cathi Salach
Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes in pressure cooker
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms (any type), sliced
- 3 average for or 2 lg. yellow potatoes, diced
- 6 c vegetable broth
- 1 28 oz. tomato purée
- 2 15 oz cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 1 T dried basil
- 1 T Benson’s Table Tasty, or salt-free seasoning of your choice
- 1 ½ t granulated garlic
- ¼ to ½ t red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 1 lb. riced cauliflower
- (Cooked brown rice, about 3 c)
- Put first 13 ingredients into pressure cooker and put lid on. Set to sealing.
- Bring to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quick release pressure.
- Add next two ingredients and return to high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Stir well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of rice into a soup bowl and fill with soup.
- An 8 qt.. pressure cooker works best.
- If using a 6 qt. be sure not to fill beyond the fill line.
- Can be made on a stove top. Just simmer until veggies are tender.
IT'S THE FOOD!