Chef: Alena & Lars Schowalter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 c rolled oats, ground
- 12 dates, pitted
- ¾ c plant milk (180 g)
- ¾ c water (180 g)
- 1.5 T ground flax seed
- ¾ c applesauce (180 g)
- 1 c blueberries (100 g)
- 1 T baking powder
- ½ t cinnamon
- ½ t vanilla
- Put flax seed, plant milk, water, and dates into a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare muffin forms or pan.
- In a large bowl, add all of the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, and spices.
- Put the flax-date mixture as well as the applesauce in a blender and create a nice even mix.
- Pour mixture into your dry ingredients and stir until everything is moistened. Then, fold in the blueberries.
- Lastly, pour the batter into your muffin cups and bake on 400° for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before eating.
Hailing from Germany, Alena and Lars are our first “International Chefs”. You can find more healthy & delicious oil-free, whole food plant-based recipes at http://nutriciously.com/ where we provide you with useful tips on how to transition to a healthy vegan diet, jumpstart your health with actionable steps, and finally lose some pounds without starving yourself! Be sure to Be sure to say"Hi"on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nutriciously or Twitter, https://twitter.com/nutriciously and get your daily dose of inspiration