Chef: Chuck Underwood
Makes: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- ½ head Cauliflower
- 4oz Mushrooms
- 1 c Walnuts
- 2 T Soy Sauce
For the Sloppy Joes
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 oz Green Chiles, diced
- 2 c "Cauliflower Meat Mixture"
- 15oz can Fire Roasted Tomatoes, drained
- ¾ c Ketchup
- 3 T Brown Sugar
- 1 t Yellow Mustard
- 1 t Paprika
- ½ t Garlic Powder
- ½ t Chili Powder
- ½ t Red Wine Vinegar
- Saute onion, bell pepper, and green chilis until softened.
- Using a Food Processor, pulse mushrooms until finely chopped.
- Add chopped mushrooms to a large bowl.
- Repeat with the Walnuts, and then the Cauliflower
- Mix all 'meat' ingredients together and stir in the Soy Sauce
- Add 2 c of this mixture to your sautéed veggies and stir well.
- Store remaining Cauliflower mixture for another recipe.
- Add in Tomatoes, Ketchup, Brown Sugar, and all the spices and stir well
- Heat until thickened and serve.