Chef: Katie Mae
Makes: 2–3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- ½ red onion, diced (3 oz)
- 6 Crimini mushrooms, diced (2 oz)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced in half moons (4 oz)
- 1½ c broccoli, diced (3 oz)
- 2½ c water
- 1 c rolled oats
- ½ T tamari (optional)
- ½ T curry powder
- 1 t ground coriander
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, zucchini, and broccoli. Cover with a lid and dry-sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the water and rolled oats. Bring the water to a boil and then turn the heat to low.
- Let simmer for 4 to 6 minutes until the oats reach your desired consistency.
- Stir the tamari, spices, and lemon into the oatmeal. Serve warm.
Stores 6 days in fridge
Find more recipes from Katie Mae at PlantzSt.com