Chef: Katie Mae
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ c water or low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 1 T no-salt seasoning
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ¼ c fresh Italian parsley; chopped
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 3 lemons, juiced (about ½ c)
- ½ c water or low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ c white sesame seeds (or ¼ cup tahini) (Substitute cannellini beans for PP)
- 1 T rice vinegar
- ½ T garlic granules
- ½ T miso (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Coat cauliflower florets with ¼ cup of water and ½ tablespoon of no-salt seasoning. Spread cauliflower across 1 of the prepared sheet pans. Roast in oven until brown and soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Coat carrots and onions in ¼ cup water and other ½ tablespoon of no-salt seasoning. Spread across second sheet pan. Roast in oven until soft, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stores in refrigerator for one week.
Find more recipes from Katie Mae at PlantzSt.com