Chef: Jill Ovnik-Keb
Makes: 12 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes (try ore-Ida, only ingredient should be potatoes and maybe one preservative)
- 2 - 14 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 can water
- 1 14 oz. cans organic kidney beans
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 c frozen corn
- 5 oz. or about 1 cup frozen spinach, or use fresh
- 3 T chili powder
- 2 T cumin powder
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T apple cider or rice vinegar
- 3-4 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all in a big pot and heat until the potatoes are tender and all flavors are blended.
- Serve with some garlic bread and a salad for a great meal.
Check out Jill's video & recipe resource at HealthyFactsInc.com. Her enthusiasm and passion infuses a plant based lifestyle with creative events like a "Walk on the Beach" retreat in beautiful South Haven, MI.