Chef: Jill Ovnik-Keb
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 1 c leftover brown rice
- 2 large sweet potatoes - baked at 350 for one
- hour, and skins removed when cooled
- 1+ c non-dairy milk of choice (such as
- almond, coconut, soy or rice milk)
- 2 T pure maple syrup, agave or 1/2 t stevia
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/4 - 1/2 t nutmeg (optional)
- Blend or process all ingredients to desired consistency. Add milk to desired consistency.
- Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
- Use with cooled rice - however warm rice yields a sticky, marshmallow-like consistency.
- Add more nutmeg or a non-dairy creamer for a warm, decadent "Holiday feel" treat.
Check out Jill's video & recipe resource at HealthyFactsInc.com. Her enthusiasm and passion infuses a plant based lifestyle with creative events like a "Walk on the Beach" retreat in beautiful South Haven, MI.