Chef: Katie Mae
Makes: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 sweet potato, diced to ½ inch pieces
- ¼–½ cup orange juice (about 2 navel oranges, juiced)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- ½ bunch of kale, shredded
- In a large skillet or sauté pan over high heat, add onion and potatoes. Dry-sauté for 3 minutes, with the pan covered, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice and almond butter together. Pour this dressing over the onion and potato and stir. Reduce the heat to low-medium and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the spices and kale and simmer for 3 more minutes. The dish is done when the potatoes are fully cooked and the kale has a bright green color.
Stores 6 days in fridge
Find more recipes from Katie Mae at PlantzSt.com