Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 - 60 minutes freezing time
Total Time: 50 to 65 minutes
- 3 c watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks seeds removed
- 2 fresh Medjool dates pits removed
- Add watermelon and dates to a high-speed blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the bowl of an automatic ice cream maker, and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Enjoy immediately, or harden further in freezer for an hour or more.
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.