Chef: Will Kriski
Makes: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- ½ T paprika
- 1 t brown sugar
- ¼ t black pepper
- ¼ t onion powder
- ¼ t garlic powder
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
- Thoroughly clean sweet potatoes or peel, your call.
- Slice into fries. The larger, the longer it will take to cook.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or covered bowl, place spices. Shake until mixed well.
- Add fries to spice mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Place coated fries on a 11” x 17” Slipat sheet or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven for a 10
- minutes, testing for desired tenderness.
- Then broil to brown to desired crispiness.
- Flavor fries with spices you love such Rosemary or Thyme, etc. for tasty variations.
To see more simple, quick & no-oil-starch-based recipes along with healthy weight loss advice, visit Will Kriski’s site www.potatostrong.com.