PP: Red Cabbage and Mango Slaw
Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 8 - 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: zero
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus time to chill
- 4 c red cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped or shredded
- 2 mango, diced
- 3/4 c fresh cilantro, chopped (or to taste)
- juice of 1 large lime, freshly squeezed
- splash or 2 of balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- sprinkle of kosher salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, carrots, mango, and cilantro.
- Add lime juice, balsamic vinegar, and salt (if using), and toss completely.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
- Allow slaw to chill completely, and mix again very well just before serving.