Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: approximately 10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 quart large fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces vegan very dark chocolate
- Wash strawberries, and dry gently (but really well) on paper towels.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or microwave. Stir until very smooth.
- Dip each strawberry, one at a time, into the chocolate, turning evenly to coat well.
- Carefully place chocolate-dipped strawberries on parchment paper.
- Allow to set up either at room temperature, or in the refrigerator for a few minutes, and enjoy.
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.