Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 c steel cut oats
- 1 quart unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 c frozen cherries
- 1 c frozen blueberries
- 2 t cinnamon
- To serve: extra fresh fruit, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a 9" x 13" pan. Bake for one hour.
- To serve, top with extra fresh fruit, if desired.
Optional Byline : VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator and a Certified Personal Chef, and a graduate of the Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate Program through the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com.