Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach Makes: 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 12-oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 2 apples, peeled, cored
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2/3 c pitted Medjool dates (approx. 10)
- Rinse and towel-dry the cranberries.
- Place the cranberries along with all other ingredients in a large food processor bowl, and pulse together briefly until desired texture is achieved (somewhat diced, somewhat chunky).
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or refrigerate to serve chilled.
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.