PP: White Bean and Artichoke Dip
Chef: Jessica Meyers-Altman; Garden Fresh Foodie
Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 1 minutes
- 1 14 oz can cannelleni beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 2-3 t fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ t sea salt (or to taste)
- ¼ t cayenne pepper
- Fresh basil
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender, except for basil. Blend.
- Cover and set for a few hrs.
- Top with basil (chopped) or as you like for presentation. Or use the white bean and artichoke dip as a stuffing for banana peppers!
Jessica Meyers Altman
Associate Professor of Whole Food Nutrition & Living
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Garden Fresh Foodie blog: www.gardenfreshfoodie.com