Chef: Vicki Brett-Gach
Makes: 8 – 10 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes, diced
- 1 ½ lbs Carrots, chopped into ¾” pieces
- 1 lg onion, diced into ¼” pieces
- ½ c water, or more if desired/needed
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Creole seasoning to taste
- 1 t for dried dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place vegetable into a large non-stick roasting pan with ¼ c water.
- Add seasoning, ( except dill), and combine gently.
- Roast uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Stir gently, add another ¼ (or slightly more), if needed.
- Continue to roast for another 20 minutes, or until all of the vegetables are nice and tender. Remove from oven.
- Use a good quality nonstick roasting pan.
- Let your vegetables begin to caramelize before roasting.
VICKI BRETT-GACH is a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator. Connect with Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnnArborVeganKitchen) and follow her Ann Arbor Vegan Kitchen blog at http://annarborvegankitchen.com for new recipes as soon as they are published.