Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- ¼ c diced cilantro
- 1-8oz can of corn kernels or 1 large BBQ corn on the cob
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 large beefsteak tomato chopped
- 4-6 grilled corn tortillas
- Heat your grill to medium to high heat.
- While the BBQ is heating up, grab a large glass mixing bowl. In to the glass bowl you will add the freshly cubed mangos, cilantro and corn.
- Using a wooden spoon gently mix the above ingredients. Once you have done this, squeeze the juice of one lime over the mix. Then gently toss the ingredients with a wooden spoon to incorporate the lime juice.
- Place the mixture into the refrigerator to marinade while you begin to grill your corn tortillas.
- Take 4-6 corn tortillas and place them on your hot grill, once the tortillas have grill marks flip them over and grill the other side. You may skip this step if you wish, instead you can take the corn tortillas and place them into the microwave and heat them for 30 seconds. This will help the tortillas to be more pliable.
- Once the tortillas are finished, stuff them with the marinated mango corn mixture. You may garnish with any seasoning (salt, pepper, cumin or chili powder), hot sauce, chopped cilantro or extra lime juice depending on preference.
- Plate the tacos and serve immediately.
To your health,