Chef: Jeannie Hudkins
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- whole wheat tortillas (Ezekiel makes a sprouted grain tortilla that is super healthy with nothing nasty added. Available in the freezer section of health stores and Whole Foods.)
- salsa, for topping
- Water-saute zucchini, onion, and red pepper until soft.
- Heat beans in microwave.
- To assemble each burrito, place a tortilla on a plate. In the middle of the tortilla, place ¼ of the vegetable mixture and ¼ of the beans.
- Roll up the burrito and top with salsa.
Eat Like You Give a Damn: For the Animals, For Your Health, For Our Planet