Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: (3-4) servings
Prep time: (15) minutes
Cook time: (45) minutes
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- ½ t of sea salt
- 1 t of cracked pepper
- 1 T of dried parsley
- 1 T of fresh rosemary
- 1 T of dried garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Clean the skin of potatoes with a brush to help loosen and remove any dirt.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into medium to large wedges.
- Place the sweet potato wedges into a large bowl and toss generously with above herbs. Make sure to coat the potatoes well. Add more if desired. 5. Place seasoned wedges on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Arrange so that the wedges are not over lapping each other.
- Place wedges in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Once cooled serve immediately.
To your health,