Makes: 2-4 wraps
Prep time: 45-75 min.
- 2-4 medium sized collard greens
- 1 can rinsed & drained black beans
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked in foil
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup Kimchi
- Wrap sweet potato in foil and bake for 45 minutes (small to med.) or up to 75 minutes (larger potato).
- While sweet potato is baking, rinse and chop cilantro, rinse and pat dry collard greens.
- Warm black beans 5-10 minutes in 1/2 cup water or vegetable broth.
- Lay collards flat, stem side up. For smaller wraps cut collards down each side of the stem.
- Add mashed or cubed sweet potatoes, 1/4-1/2 Cup black beans, sprinkle cilantro and top with kimchi.
- Wrap collard like a burrito or enjoy like a taco, Enjoy!
- Optional wraps: Wheat wrap, rice paper wraps, nori or your favorite bread and have as a sandwich.
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health