Chef: Katie Mae
Makes 2¼ cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup strawberry diced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, mango, jalapeño, onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Serve at room temperature or chill in refrigerator.
Connect with Katie Mae on Facebook where she shares more recipes, tips and resources for a stellar plant-based diet! You can also have her recipes delivered to your inbox.