Chef: Andrea Seppinni
Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 2 medium or one very large thin-skinned cucumber, such as English cucumbers, peel left on, thinly sliced
- 6-8 smaller or 4-5 large vine ripe tomatoes, multiple colors are great, red, yellow, orange, cored and wedged
- 1 c plain non-dairy yogurt (unsweetened if possible such as So Delicious Coconut Milk Unsweetened Plain Yogurt)
- 1/4 c good quality red wine vinegar
- 2 t dried dill or tarragon or 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh dill or tarragon
- Sweetener of choice, to taste, optional
- Sea salt, to taste, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl; taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Fold in the prepped cucumber, tomatoes and onion.
- Allow to marinate for at least an hour (longer is even better!) in the refrigerator, gently stirring through occasionally.