Chef: Dr. Allan Kalmus
Makes: 14 cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 2 Bananas
- 1 c uncooked steelcut oats
- 1 c raisins
- 2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1 T milled flax seed
- 1/4 c almond milk
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together the almond milk, milled flax seed and pumpkin pie spice with the dry oatmeal.
- Mash the bananas and raisins together and mix it all in.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Wet your hands and use rounded TBSP's of cookie dough to make about 14 cookies.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes.
Tips: After 10 minutes loosen the cookies then continue baking to brown the bottoms. If you have some other fruit or spices in mind for the cookies, Please share!