PP: Wonderful Wraps
Makes: 1 serving
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 collard leaf or 1 un-toasted sushi wrap
- 1-2 c chopped vegetables of your choice
- 1/2 gala apple
- 1 carrot
- Using a Vitamix/high speed blender, process apple and carrot until smooth, mix chopped vegetables in the sauce.
- Lay collard or sushi wrap flat and cover with spinach or romaine lettuce.
- Add vegetable mixture and roll/wrap collard like a burrito folding in the ends and tucking them in.
- Using the Nori wrap, cover 3/4 of the wrap with spinach or romaine and cover half the greens with vegetables, roll, wet the very end with your finger to “glue” Nori together.
- Slice nori with a sharp knife. (You should be able to get 5-6 pieces)
1. Add amino acids to the sauce recipe or use as a dip.
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health