Makes: 2-4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Dehydrate time: 4 hours, 105 degrees
- 1 bunch broccoli
- Red, orange, yellow bell peppers
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 carrots
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed
- 1-2 large portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro sprigs
- 1 c raisins
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/2 c liquid aminos or Nama Shoyu
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1 t fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 t cayenne pepper
- 2-4 T Maple Syrup, optional
- Cut, slice, chop or use your mandolin to make your vegetables pop with artistic design.
- Mix them all together.
- Add marinade, then dehydrate in a glass pie dish until soft or just leave out on the counter for 4-6 hours mixing a few times or enjoy immediately.
1. Enjoy these vegetables on a salad, on the go, with hummus or dehydrate until dry and use
to make soups by adding hot water to re-hydrate.
2. These dried vegetables can also be used to make vegetable broth anytime, just store dried vegetables in the refrigerator.
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health, www.ihavedevinehealth.com