Makes: 1-2 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1-2 large parsnips
- 1/2 c hemp seeds (optional)
- sea salt and pepper to taste!
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- 2 c of chopped assorted vegetables
- 1 c pineapple
- 1/2 c tamari sauce
- 1 t pepper or cayenne
- 1/4 c agave, maple syrup, (whole plant based sweetener)
- Add pepper and parsnip to your Vitamix/high speed blender with the “S” blade and chop until it resembles rice.
- Add hemp seeds and vegetables mix well.
- Add pineapple sauce.
1. This stir fry can be served on a bed of dark leafy greens.
2. Wrap the stir fry in a collard leaf and enjoy as a wrap.
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health