PP: Yo Mamma's Raw Yogurt
Make: 1 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 c dried mango, packed
- 1/4 c lemon juice or 1/4 lemon with rind
- 1/2 c dried pineapple, loose
- 1 c frozen rice milk ice cubes
- 1 c dates, chopped
- 1/2 c chopped nuts, (PS if added)
- Fresh/dried berries
- Your favorite fruit fresh/dried
- Blend yogurt ingredients in a Vitamix/high speed blender until creamy add iced milk until yogurt consistency.
- Sprinkle with chopped dates sprinkle with (plant strong) or without (plant perfect) nuts -OR- fruit.
1. Yogurt can also be made with 1 cup frozen berries, 1 cup nuts and 1/4 of a lemon with the
2. This yogurt can be made with or without nuts and still be delicious! Add 1 cup granola,
oatmeal or dried buckwheat, 1/2 cup sprouted quinoa or 1/8 cup of chia seeds for a delicious
and nutritious treat as well.
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health