Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Blend time: 90 seconds
- 2 banana, slice down the middle
- 2 c frozen blueberries
- 2 c frozen raspberries!
- 2 c frozen pineapple!
- 1 orange
- 4 T maple syrup
- Slice banana down the middle to open not to separate, place bananas in two separate bowls
Blend up peeled orange with maple syrup until chunky or smooth
Blend frozen fruit separately in your Vitamix/high speed blender for 30 seconds until it resembles ice cream. Clean the Vitamix/high speed blender after each ice cream flavor
Place one scoop of each of the frozen fruit ice creams on the banana
4. Pour orange glaze over banana split and enjoy. Be creative with healthy toppings.
1. Add fresh diced small vegetables like beets, carrots or sweet potatoes. This adds crunch,
color and fiber to your breakfast dessert.!
2. Add fresh fruit like apples, cherries or any type of dried fruit, nuts or seeds if you eat them.!
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health