3 IN 1 SMOOTHIE SMASH UP; CEREALS, OATMEAL OR PUDDINGS
Makes: 1 serving
Prep time: 8 minutes
- 3 cups water
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 cups pineapple
- 1 cup berries
- 2 cups ice
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1-2 bananas
- Add first 5 ingredients, blend in Vitamix/high speed blender on high for 60 seconds.
- Add greens through hole in the lid while machine is blending.
- Add banana last.
- Blend 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Enjoy this smoothie with 2 c of smoothie and 1/4-1/2 c of chia seeds or 1c of oatmeal, granola, 6 hour soaked buckwheat or soaked and dehydrated buckwheat for a delicious breakfast cereal.
- Remember “Fresh is Best”, however your smoothies can be made in advance, frozen or prepare your ingredients the day before.
- Add different fruits and use a variety of dark leafy greens
Chelly; Faith, Hope, Love & Health