Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: 1-2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1 c milk alternative
- 1T maple syrup (or stevia)
- Mix chia seeds, milk alternative and sweetener into a mason jar, using a spoon mix thoroughly or place the lid on the jar and gently shake.
- Using a bowl, whisk all the above ingredients together.
- Place mason jar or bowl (covered) into the refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning, top with your favorite fruit or toppings
Tips: a few alternative would be bananas (walnuts) , agave, mixed berries, mango with pumpkin seeds, add coco for a chocolate dessert. This is a great grab and go recipe, we make it often in our home since mornings are pretty busy and this is a great healthy breakfast that's super easy and can be done ahead of time.
To your health,