Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: 1-2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1-3 mins
- 2 slices of toasted bread
- 1 mashed avocado
- 4 large strawberries sliced
- Place broiler on medium heat.
- Mash avocados and spread onto already toasted bread.
- Place strawberries on top of avocados and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place toast into the oven and broil until strawberries soften slightly, usually 1-2 minute should do the trick. Enjoy.
Tip: additional toppings: drizzle a little honey, chia seeds, flax seeds, sliced tomatoes, spinach, arugula, sliced mushrooms etc. the toppings are endless. Time saver: mash your avocado the night before and leave the pit in our bowl of mashed avocados, this will help the avocados from browning. Also toasting your bread at night will also help to save time as well.
To your health,