Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: 1-2 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
- ¼ head of a large cabbage
- 1 large carrot shredded
- 3 green onions cut into slivers
- ¼ c plus two tbs honey mustard
- 2 T Sesame seeds
- Cracked pepper
- Garlic powder
- Shred cabbage thinly with a butchers knife, the thinner the cabbage the better this recipe will be.
- Once the cabbage has been sliced, place the cabbage into a large mixing bowl.
- Gentle squeeze the shredded cabbage to help soften the cabbage.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the shredded cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Add additional mustard or seasoning to taste.
- Place salad into the fridge and allow it to sit for one hour before serving.
To your health,