PP: Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme
Chef: Zana Nikodinovski-Jancevski
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 35-45 minutes depending on thickness
- 4 Large peeled Idaho potatoes or 8 Ukon gold potatoes
- 2 T Rosemary
- 1 T Thyme
- Garlic powder
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Lemon juice of 1/4 lemon
- Place oven on 350 degrees
- Wash whole peeled potatoes, do not dry potatoes.
- While the potatoes are wet slice them into thin slices, larger then potato chip.
- Drizzle the juice of 1/4 lemon over the potatoes.
- In a bowl sprinkle all above seasoning on potatoes, use as much as desired. I would recommend as much rosemary and thyme as you like, since this is what will hence the flavor.
- Line potatoes directly onto a cookie sheet, do not overlap potatoes then you won't get a "crispy" coating to some.
- Once the potatoes have baked for 20 minutes, check to see if the potatoes have a "crispy" coating. If so, flip the potatoes over to "crisp" the other side.
- If the potatoes haven't reached your desired coating, then continue baking until they do.
- Pair with your favorite ketchup, bbq sauce or by themselves!
Tip: I like my potatoes crispy. I bake them as long as possible, without burning them.
To your health,